Iris: Legend of the Trinity Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sci-fi/Fantasy Anthro Universe! Create your own characters, stories, and adventures with others in the ever-changing, conflicted galaxy of Iris.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:48 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
A Brand New Start
Blood and Brotherhood
My horrible art dump
The Lore of Iris
Hello world!
Species listing
Planet listing
RULES: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

Hey there Everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A

A

Female Posts : 28

Hey there Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there Everyone!   Hey there Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 12:36 am

Hi all, ForevaYoung here! I'm one of the moderators here on Iris to help out all of you lovely newbies (and those existing who obviously need a hand with something possibly outwith their control).
I have around three, maybe four years of role-playing experience, and I write a lot in the way of stories in general also so there is the possibility of that helping out too, but as always I am still forever learning new things like any normal person. I also like to draw, both traditionally and digitally, but will admit that I am still in the early stages of learning how to draw anthros right now.
If there is honestly anything you need assistance with, even if you think it to be a tiny little thing, please don't hesitate to give myself or one of the other mods a message and I'm sure at least one of us can help you out in any way we can do for you!
Back to top Go down

Hey there Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris: Legend of the Trinity Wars :: Introductions and Goodbyes :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: